Aviator is a web-based add-on for X-plane. It allows X-Plane pilots to use a secondary monitor, additional computer, Android tablet, iPad or any device with a compatible web browser to access to a set of screens and panels to control your flight instruments, controls, moving map, weather, views, route management, fuel and much more available functions. Windows, Mac and Linux (see requirement section).
Warning: Application upgraded to Microsoft .Net Core 3.1 - Please read updating instructions first.
- Instruments: Autopilot, throttle, elevator trim, flaps, landing gear, spoiler develop, brakes, thrust reverse activation, rudder and aileron trim, indicators, artificial horizon, heading, altimeter and vertical speed
- Lighting switches and other standard actuators
- Radio panel
- Compact fuel panel and moving map
- Standard weather control
- Full moving map with extended features
- New: Support for multiple map source servers
- Multi-paged switch panel definition and dataref customization
- Start new fly using favorite plane list and favorite positions
- List of all available aircraft in X-Plane aircraft folder with search and load functions
- Store favorite positions to start new flights where you want
- Airport database, search and filter, map location and full airport information
- Manage your flight plan database and routes.
- Control your route, watch distances and set your altitude, heading and more
- Follow your route and waypoint with interactive pop-ups in the map tab
- Define your own views for each plane and set your field of view
- Set your predefined views and X-Plane ones interactively during the flight
- Full featured fuel panel tab
- Store your favorite weather presets and activate them on the fly
- Automatic autopilot functions and frequencies auto-tuning from Map and other screens
- New: Music tab, listen your favourites online radio stations and MP3 files inflight
- New: Integration with PassengersFX (PFX2020) Plugin