X-Plane 11/12 (Fully supported)
- Application runs under to Microsoft .NET Core 3.1 - Please read updating instructions first.
- Standard X-Plane 11/12 requirements apply
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or i7 (recommended) CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- 64-bit Windows, Mac or Linux supporting Microsoft .NET Core 3.1 Runtime (see Microsoft specs for this runtime package)
- Mac users equipped with Apple Silicone M chips read section below
- 8Gb RAM Minimum. 16Gb+ RAM recommended
- Free disk space: 500Mb
- Additional dedicated monitor is recommended but not required. External computer, Android tablet or iPad
- Latest versions of Google Chrome on PC or Android and Safari on iOS is recommended
- Support for WebSockets RFC 6455 standard
Warning: Mac users equipped with Apple Silicone M chips
- For Mac users, the Intel version is currently functional on Macs equipped with the Intel chip and the microsoft .NET Core 3.1 tool
- For Mac users equipped with Apple Silicone M chips: Our teams are working on Aviator Pro to adapt it to the new Apple chips
- We strongly recommend Mac users to test free demo version first: Aviator Free Demo
Gatekeeper in macOS is now stricter than ever!
Aviator Pro is working very well in Mac environment, although the installation is very tricky, especially in Mojave and Catalina versions. The security is now stricter than ever and the Gatekeeper in macOS ask users to confirm security check each and every installed file in Aviator, for that reason the installation can be tedious, you will have to have a lot of patience! But after the installation is done, I'm 100% sure you will enjoy Aviator a lot.
Current version: 18.104.22.168 (last updated Jan 20 2020)