Update 184.108.40.206 – Jan 20 2020
- Warning: Application upgraded to Microsoft .Net Core 3.1 - Please read updating instructions first.
- Fully instruments panel re-designed
- New: Added prop and mixture controls in main instrument panel
- New: Barometer interface with inHg and hPa units and font size fixed
- New: Added Ident switch to ATC device.
- Flight info panel moved to a tab
- New: Added ground handling and pushback options to SIM menu
- New: Added date in VIEW tab
- New: Maps now support multiple source servers
- Added useful flight information on the top of the map
- New: Music tab now supports mp3 files
- Fix: problem parsing FMS plans folder
- Fix: issue with METAR and TAF in Airport screen
- New: PFX2020 integration
- Improved performance
Update 220.127.116.11 – Oct 11 2019
- New: Music tab, listen your favorites online radio stations inflight
- New: Multi-paged switch panel definition and dataref customization
- New: Autopilot and flight controls dataref customization
- Fix: CSS issue in transponder digits for tablet or iPad devices
Update 18.104.22.168 – Jun 13 2019
- Fix: Fixed spinners for ADF frequencies in Radio devices.
- New: Added NDB in route tab allowing auto-tune of ADF frequencies from NDB waypoint.
- Fix: Exception when X-Plane FMS Plans folder did not exist.